Are you ready to take your training to the next level? Look no further. We are pleased to introduce Coach Beso Gavasheli - seven time Georgian Mountain Bike National Champion, a two time National Champion of the Individual Time Trail, participant of the first European Olympic Games, winner and prize-winner of many International and UCI races. Beso has pro level racing experience that spans more then 10 years, and he has worked extensively with award-winning, world renowned coaches who helped fuel his successful cycling career. His passion for coaching cyclists at all levels and unique expertise will help his athletes and enthusiasts reach their fullest potential.
Coach Beso's 100% personalized performance coaching services are for all levels and types of cyclists. Whether you are considering entering a gran fondo, a cycling race, or you've set a personal goal to be ready for the cycling season, complete a century, a cycling tour, or adventure trip; Coach Beso's experience is now your advantage.
Have some questions before signing up? Call 513.755.3773 or send an email inquiry to Coach Beso
All training programs offer monthly testing of Functional Threshold Power (FTP), Power, and Heart Rate which is analyzed by Coach Beso for a fully customized training program that is based on your goals, personal progress and consultations.
Hire Coach Beso for a lesson or consultation to receive advice and instruction about training, racing and technique, or for a local event opportunity. Contact info@trekstorecincinnati for availability.
Coach Besik “Beso” Gavasheli is a seven time Georgian Mountain Bike Champion, a two time Georgian Individual Time Trial National Champion, and a participant in the first Europian Olympic Games. His pro level racing experience spans more than 10 years and he has had the privilege of training with some of the best, award-winning cycling coaches in the world.
- 2008 Georgian Champion in Downhill
- 2009-2015 Georgian National Champion (seven consecutive years) – Olympic Mountain Biking
- 2013 Member of Professional Cycling Team
- 2013 Awarded as best Georgian Mountain Biker of all time
- 2013 UCI world rank inside of top 130 best riders out of 1700 UCI ranked rider.
- 2013-2014 Georgian Time Trail Individual National Champion
- 2014 Team "ORGIENT LOGIC" creation and winner of Red Bull Ger Get it race
- 2015 European Olympic Games – Baku, Ajerbaijan: First Georgian athlete to participate
Winner and top-finisher in numerous international races in his career. Participant in many World Cup, World Championship and European Championship races.
Training Programs with Beso Gavasheli